Whether we've been putting off something we should have done long ago, studying for a test or playing sport, we all need a good attention span. If you're often getting distracted or not doing the things you should be doing maybe you need to increase your focus. Imagine how much easier it would be to study for the upcoming exam if you could power through your revision and not get distracted? Or maybe it's your work and you just want to get more things done in the day?
There are fortunately a few nootropics that can profoundly affect your attention span and make you a more productive human being. I'll go through my top 3 picks below:
- Phenylpiracetam - Phenylpiracetam is a derivative or piracetam said to be about 60x stronger, but also posses stimulant properties. It is very effective for for getting a boost of focus and energy and can be used to aid in getting a task done, or for sports performance. If competing at a professional level it should be noted that phenylpiracetam has been banned because it's so effective.
- Pramiracetam - Pramiracetam is really good nootropic for staying on task and memorising everything that has happened. It is one of the strongest racetams available and has pretty specific positive effects on focus and memory.
- Oxiracetam - Oxiracetam is another racetam and like phenylpiracetam it has mild stimulant properties, but not as pronounced as phenylpiracetam. Oxiracetam has been used in the treatment of ADHD and has been shown to effectively increase focus.
- Noopept - Noopept works great for some to increase their attention span and focus and for others it not really noticeable. Most would agree it's memory improvements are significant though. For those that it does work on completing tasks becomes a breeze and distractions disappear.
- Coffee - Good quality coffee offers great nootropic properties, it's full of antioxidants and a dose of caffeine. Drink it black without sugar, as too much sugar can cause energy spikes which are definitely not good for attention and focus.
If you have any questions about this post or you'd like to request a post on a specific topic please leave a comment below.
Share this post